Terms & Conditions
The following information serves as the terms and conditions (T&Cs) for the content, sale and use of goods supplied on www.virtuous-sins.com (henceforth referred to as “The Company”).
These T&Cs may be amended from time to time. Customers are advised to read and fully understand our T&Cs if considering placing an order. Any changes made to our T&Cs will not affect orders placed before those changes are made.
Viewing the website
This website contains images of a sexual nature that are unsuitable for viewing by anyone under the age of 18. It is a legal requirement that you are over the age of 18 to view all content that may be off sexual nature within this site. By browsing and entering the site you agree that you have the legal right to purchase adult gifts and products within your local area.
By entering www.virtuous-sins you have discharged and released the owners, creators and developers of www.virtuous-sins from all liability that may arise from using the website.
The Company sells adult goods listed as Novelty Items. We cannot be held responsible for any injuries sustained by the improper use of any item.
Making a purchase
The Company abides by the Privacy and Electronic Communications Act and we do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam). The only emails that may be sent are newsletters informing of new products that users have signed up for, or emails replying to questions you have asked directly. We will only send unsolicited emails to customers to confirm dispatch of goods or if we find that there is a problem with an order or a payment.
On receipt of an order, products remain in the full possession of The Company until full payment is received from the customer and are under no obligation to supply a product until full payment is received.
The customer is responsible for supplying a full and correct delivery address; The Company cannot be held responsible for an incorrect delivery address stated on an order. The customer is responsible for collecting or arranging re-delivery of un-delivered parcels within the policies of the carrier. Parcels not collected within the carrier’s schedule that are returned to The Company may attract an additional charge for redelivery.
The prices of items are non-negotiable and shall remain at a fixed price. If an error has been made by The Company on the price of an item, we will try to contact the customer as soon as possible to rectify the problem. If a pricing error occurs and The Company has made reasonable effort to make contact the customer; but no reply has been received within 10 days; we will assume that the customer does not want to continue with the transaction and the item(s) will be listed for sale for other customers.
Occasionally, errors do occur, if any items are listed on the website at an incorrect price and orders are processed at the incorrect price, The Company reserves the right to cancel any orders made for said item(s) or request additional payment for the correct price of the item.
We retain the right to change any price and description of any item on our website without any prior notice.
The Company observes strictly the Data Protection Act.
· Personal information will not be shared or sold to any other parties.
· The company does not store any debit/credit card details.
· Personal information is used only to process an order and is shared with selected mail carriers to ensure safe delivery of purchased goods.
· By submitting an order, the customer is agreeing to the use of personal details to send purchases to the stated delivery address. The Company may need to pass your details on to third parties such as mail carriers.
· The Company will contact customers directly if the customer’s email address is required for any other reason.
· The Company uses PayPal for all online payment transactions, the customer should ensure the stated delivery address is correct on any PayPal account before completing any transactions via PayPal.
· Payment can be made for any product by credit/debit cards, cheques, postal orders and PayPal.
· The Company will endeavour to dispatch Credit/debit card orders as soon as payment has cleared.
· Dispatch of products purchased by cheque will be delayed until cleared funds are confirmed and customers are therefore advised to allow time for the cheque to clear. Cheques may take longer to clear over Bank holiday, national holiday and weekend periods.
· Customers are asked to contact The Company by email to request a postal address for sending postal orders or cheques. Customers are also advised to request confirmation of the cost of any order prior to sending cheques or postal orders.
· Customers must obtain proof of postage for payments sent by post. The Company cannot be held responsible for payments lost in the post. Goods will remain in the full possession of The Company until full payment is received.
· PayPal payments should clear instantly, however PayPal E-Cheques require 7-9 working days for payments to clear. The Company will delay dispatch of orders until confirmation is received from Paypal that payment is cleared.
Availability of our products
We aim to keep all of our products in stock ready for dispatch. If there has been an error in listing and the item is not in stock, we will contact the customer as soon as possible to inform them how a refund can be arranged or the supply of an alternative item or to wait for the next availability of the product.
Returning a Product
If upon receipt of products the customer is unhappy with the quality, they can be returned to The Company for a full refund or for an exchange. Items must be returned with no damage unless your item arrived damaged or broken.
Items must be returned within 7 days with correspondence explaining what the customer wishes to do.
Customers returning items that are not defective or damaged will be required to return the items to The Company at their own expense.
Upon the return of the defective/damaged items, The Company will assess if a refund of postage costs of the item is available. If in The Company’s opinion the item is not defective or damaged no credit for returning the item will be issued.
Due to hygiene reasons, The Company cannot accept the return of certain products. Customers are asked to contact The Company for advice before returning any product.
On confirmation of a cleared payment, The Company will endeavour to dispatch orders on the same or next working day. Payment/dispatch deadlines will be enforced for orders placed that have next-day delivery options selected by the customer.
The Company cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery, such as those caused by weather or industrial action such as postal strikes.
By viewing this site you are confirming that you are over 18 years old and legally allowed to view content of this nature.